White X2010 0 miles, Carbon X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jav
  • 21 comments
  • 974 views

Jav

Messages
9,765
United States
OrlandoFL GMT-5
Messages
GTP__Jav
Hey! Thank's for looking!
Got this and other cars available for imediate trades, 2 slots oppen!
Looking for this cars:

Peugeot 908 HDi Team Total(blue one)

NSX LM Road car

Mazda 787b

Yellow Hat GTR

Or this 2:

GT By Citroen Road Car

GT Race Car By Citroen

Any Super GT car(JGTC)


All cars must be in stock condition!
 
Last edited:
You are trading a carbon x1 for one of these?
 
Jav
Hey! Thank's for looking!
Got this and other cars available for imediate trades, 2 slots oppen!
Looking for this cars:

Peugeot 908 HDi Team Total(blue one)

NSX LM Race car

Or this 2:

Amuse 380 Superleggera

Mclaren F1 94

All cars must be in stock condition!

PMed.
 
i have Peugeot 908 HDi Fap - Team OrecaMatmut its blue red and yellow tho
 
I have the nsx-r prototype lm race car with 0 miles if interested for the s vettel
 
I can also trade now
 
I have the nsx-r prototype lm race car with 0 miles if interested for the s vettel

You got it!
Add me!
 
You are trading a carbon x1 for one of these?

Carbon X for any one of the top ones or the two bottom ones.
 
One slot still open!
 
Taking offers!
 
I got a 380 superleggera stock
 
Add me!
 
Got the blue 908.
 
Plus the McLaren F1, pick your colour. I'll give you both for the X1 today :D
 
Hey were still on for Tom. I can actually trade u earlier than I expected. Prob. Like around 8 or 9 pm
 
Yes we are my friend!
 
Available for imediate trade!!! List updated!
 
Taking offers!
 
This place is dead tonight!!
 
Now it's moving! Listening to offers!!
 
Im looking for a non carbon x1 or rare/expensive toyota. I have these to trade:


Gran Turismo Red Bull X1 '10 CARBON
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Cadillac CIEN Concept '02
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
Ferrari California '08
Ferrari F430 '06
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87
Jaguar XFR '10
Jay leno Tank Car '03
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) '00
Peugeot 207 GTi '07
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
Toyota COROLLA Rally Car '98
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70
 
Back