WhitemanLS1 Liveries and Tunes

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 3 comments
United States
TX
whitemanLS1
Starting off simple, need to make stuff before i can really do anything but here's one. New to this as well but I'm a graphic designer so i should be able to figure it out eventually.

Alan Mann Racing 1966 GT40 MKII, Drove by Graham Hill and Brian Muir at Le Mans but retired early. I went with the semi gloss finish rather than high gloss normal silver. It looked almost a tint of blue and odd. I had action shots on Le Mans but the language filter said i had improper language with no description, go figure. I'll share those later.

I really like the older clean liveries better than the flashy stuff today. Will be doing the sister car No.8 as well, followed by the GT40's entries at Daytona No.98 and No.95.

Last edited:
We need to start creating a list of Forza Planet liveries (*ahem* sub-forums, mods?). I'm finding it tough to make any money off of my liveries because not enough people are using them. The GT40 is on my short-list to purchase so I'll make sure I download your livery.

We need to start creating a list of Forza Planet liveries (*ahem* sub-forums, mods?). I'm finding it tough to make any money off of my liveries because not enough people are using them. The GT40 is on my short-list to purchase so I'll make sure I download your livery.

That is a great idea!!!

Alan Mann no8, 1966 Le mans retired early, Whitmore/Gardner

Alan Mann no,4 1966 Spa 1000 Km 2nd place, Whitmore/Gardner

Holman Moody no95, 1966 24 Hours of Daytona 3rd place, Hansgen/Donohue

Back