Whitetail's GT Adventures

• Thread starter Spirit
  • 48 comments
GT6 GTP_WRS Week 86 WW Race
Gran Turismo isn't dead!
WRS 86 WW 1.jpg WRS 86 WW 2.jpg WRS 86 WW 3.jpg WRS 86 WW 4.jpg WRS 86 WW 5.jpg WRS 86 WW 6.jpg WRS 86 WW 7.jpg WRS 86 WW 8.jpg

Off-topic, but here are some GTPlanet-themed avatar pictures I've created from my photos. I've also included one derived from the GT Sport banner on the Gran Turismo website.

GTPlanet Ford GT Race Car.png GTPlanet GT Sport.png GTPlanet SCD.png

Ford GT: @Kross24 at a VRR SuperGT race from Motegi. The number has been removed from the back of the car.
Safety Car: @Peelster1's new avatar taken from a wet arcade race at Suzuka. Original picture is featured in the 'Safery Car Ops' gallery.
GT Sport: Just a shameless plug. This image is smaller due to the size of the original banner but when it's set as an avatar picture nobody will notice due to the automatic compression.

Racing Rivals: @nascarfan1400 and @Whitetail
Nas is probably one of the most passionate and fierce drivers I've ever had the opportunity to race with and I appreciate that from him, so here's a small fraction of our racing this year. Some editing done on these pictures, enjoy!
View attachment 615293View attachment 615295View attachment 615292View attachment 615294View attachment 615291View attachment 615298View attachment 615296View attachment 615297
Been lots of fun racing with you. A great opponent and a clean racer.

Back