Who else enjoyed these new Ferrari Races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter onerichf
  • 16 comments
  • 814 views
Messages
27
Messages
onerichf
Especially that flat out track with the tricky camber in the corners in race number 5. Love hearing that Ferrari screaming at 18,000 revs for two thirds of a lap! All Gold, many of them several times. Just a pure thrill. Please give us MORE LIKE THAT Gang!!!
 
Just raced one with a friends borrowed car. Can now say that I am addicted. Immediately went out and traded for the F10
 
yes, good races 👍
 
Very fun, and good excuse to break out the F2007 👍
 
I enjoyed them, especially Indy and Nurburgring GP/F with the F10.

I wish the other ones were only 7-8 laps (i always like short 10-ish minute races), although also fun.
 
Yeah I liked them a lot too. So glad I traded for a F2007 when we could!
 
Pretty cool but the AI wasn't really as good as it should've been. :(
 
Edit: nevermind, answered before me
 
Quick question- if you have the F2007 is the AI still all F10's?

If you use the F2007 the AI is all F2007.

These events were fun running my F2007 against them stock they were almost tight races. Then I let my cousin borrow and tune it, now they are fun but beating the piss out of the AI is no problem.
 
Pretty cool but the AI wasn't really as good as it should've been. :(

Agree. Really ejoyed the series and hope they put out more of them but AI was not really a challenge. For me the F'07 was by far a better car but to each their own :)
 
Those Ferrari races have been the most fun part of GT5 so far, IMO.
 
Those Ferrari races have been the most fun part of GT5 so far, IMO.

I agree. I hope these races continue! Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
 
Back