Who else is excited for the sound upgrade coming to GT7?

United States
FL, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Milky Way
TeamACRZARacingo
GyroxOpex
I don't know about you, but the news about Mike Caviezel being hired by PD has me super-excited about the sound upgrade coming to GT7. So who else is excited about it?

(NOTE: No PD-bashing please, only positive vibes. :D)

Let me be the first to say I'm looking forward to... everything else. :D
  • The next gen physics
  • The graphics and lighting engine, the texturing and tesselation
  • Any possible damage build, which I fully expect will at least be up to Forza 1 standards
  • Livery Editor
  • Race Mod
  • The (it better be there) Marketplace and Auction House
  • The "Career Mode," which I'm hoping will follow my model and be a separate racing sim mode including an actual career, with the usual Gran Turismo and Arcade Modes for tradition and pickup 'n play neatness
  • The next gen bot A.I.
  • Improved B-Spec, with possible bot training
  • Event Maker, allowing you to make a series of races up to a full season with championships
  • The next gen Course Maker
  • A way better Online Mode with lots of tools, including that Event Maker
  • Next gen Photo Mode and Movie Maker
...And I suppose that next gen sound engine will be pretty okay - yeah, who am I kidding? :lol: I'll be enjoying it too. But it is last on my list of goodies.

Let me be the first to say I'm looking forward to... everything else. :D
  • The next gen physics
  • The graphics and lighting engine, the texturing and tesselation
  • Any possible damage build, which I fully expect will at least be up to Forza 1 standards
  • Livery Editor
  • Race Mod
  • The (it better be there) Marketplace and Auction House
  • The "Career Mode," which I'm hoping will follow my model and be a separate racing sim mode including an actual career, with the usual Gran Turismo and Arcade Modes for tradition and pickup 'n play neatness
  • The next gen bot A.I.
  • Improved B-Spec, with possible bot training
  • Event Maker, allowing you to make a series of races up to a full season with championships
  • The next gen Course Maker
  • A way better Online Mode with lots of tools, including that Event Maker
  • Next gen Photo Mode and Movie Maker
...And I suppose that next gen sound engine will be pretty okay - yeah, who am I kidding? :lol: I'll be enjoying it too. But it is last on my list of goodies.
You pretty much summed up what everyone whats in the game. :lol:

If we get sound like this with all the tid bits like Induction noise, blow off noise, turbo spool, possible external wastegates etc .....

I will drink a bottle of Cod Liver oil straight and not feel sick :D

Back