Who gave me the f2007???

  • Thread starter Thread starter mickhooper
  • 11 comments
  • 849 views
Messages
230
Messages
mickhooper
Messages
mickhooper
Hi guys

I had a nice forum member loan me a f2007 for the seasonals
I would like to return it to its owner but I cannot remember who it was
so could that person pm me so I can send it back.
 
Last edited:
It was me you pr1ck !!!
 
Just kidding. I hate it when that happens, you feel like such a d0uchbag.
 
are you sure that the "right" person will own up
 
Dibs on the F2007 if the owner won't claim it :P
 
:sly:ar yes that was me mate...
 
surely hes on your psn friends still
 
just go to the stats on your profile and look through your posts until you find them
 
go onto your own profile, and find all your previous posts? easy, go (me,statistics,find all posts by me... etc)
 
Back