Who Has The Best SIM Racing Youtube Channel?

• Thread starter Inzyman
  • 17 comments
Australia
Central Coast NSW
Cranew1
Am a Z28 Gaming and Driver61 fan. Both really informative and easy to watch with great topics and Tutorials. Dyr_gl PSN and Viperconcept worth a look. Thoughts out there for who is providing the best content and worth subscribing too ? Cheers.

Am a Z28 Gaming and Driver61 fan. Both really informative and easy to watch with great topics and Tutorials. Dyr_gl PSN and Viperconcept worth a look. Thoughts out there for who is providing the best content and worth subscribing too ? Cheers.
All great channels! I also hugely enjoy the channels of Jimmy Broadbent and SouthPawRacer. :D

Don't forget Barry's Sim Racing Garage if you're into thorough reviews of high-end sim racing gear.

I like Jimmy Broadbent, The Simpit, Sim Racing Paddock, Viperconcept and swSephy
Now there's a name I've not heard in a long, long time.

TeamVVV is usually pretty decent. Especiallly in their build up to releases and reviews. Decent coverage from shows as well and Alan Boiston is a likeable guy to watch and listen to.

I usually watch Jimmy Broadbent and viperconcept. Jimmy's videos are a good mix of entertainment and sim racing while viperconcept on the other hand at least gives out good analysis on racing games.

Easily the new season of V8SSOPS \ SIM RACING SCHOOL Austrailian touring cars. It's not even close. The racing is better and the broadcasts are better then even peak antifreeze series.

I really liked a guy a couple of years back who was English and really funny. Not got a clue who he was though and not seen him recently anyone any idea?

Currently for entertainment i like Gamer Muscle and Jimmy, factual i really liked ISR but its no more and Team VVV the big guy is such a likeable character. Sim Girl is great as well although now being sponsored by Fanatec im not sure shel be as good.

DigiProst vids are really great.

Last edited:
I really liked a guy a couple of years back who was English and really funny. Not got a clue who he was though and not seen him recently anyone any idea?

Currently for entertainment i like Gamer Muscle and Jimmy, factual i really liked ISR but its no more and Team VVV the big guy is such a likeable character. Sim Girl is great as well although now being sponsored by Fanatec im not sure shel be as good.

DigiProst vids are really great.
Yeh sim girl lost me when she started to work at fanatec even though I run all fanatec gear.....

Back