C capnbard Messages 24 Messages capnbard Messages capn bard Jan 7, 2011 #1 I bought the F10 a few days ago and havent gotten out of it since. I freaking love this thing. I can't wait to get the F2007!
I bought the F10 a few days ago and havent gotten out of it since. I freaking love this thing. I can't wait to get the F2007!
J JDFSSS Messages 58 Messages sry_u_lose Jan 7, 2011 #2 I like my F10 too. I just wish I could race it.
S SS_1182 Messages 1,173 Messages user27564 Jan 7, 2011 #3 Heck yea!! Nurburg in that thing is pure joy. I have both!!
C COBRA-CTSV Messages 217 Messages COBRA-CTSV Messages xxxCOBRA SVTxxx Jan 7, 2011 #4 Just spent about 1 hour hot lapping my F2007 around Grand Valley. Very fun car. Now I want an F10.
witham Messages 1,113 United Kingdom Jan 7, 2011 #6 I love the f10, it's stearing its so direct and the balance of the car is lovely. I love the way it feels as well everything is just spot on.
I love the f10, it's stearing its so direct and the balance of the car is lovely. I love the way it feels as well everything is just spot on.
J Jammy_G Messages 15 Messages Jammy-G Jan 7, 2011 #7 witham I love the f10, it's stearing its so direct and the balance of the car is lovely. I love the way it feels as well everything is just spot on. Click to expand... Is there a noticable difference from the FGT?
witham I love the f10, it's stearing its so direct and the balance of the car is lovely. I love the way it feels as well everything is just spot on. Click to expand... Is there a noticable difference from the FGT?
GOTMAXPOWER Messages 7,402 Birmingham, UK Messages GOTMAXPOWER Jan 7, 2011 #8 I love them but I'd like it if you could have that replay camera on the roll-hoop in the races as well as the replays. btw here are my Ferrari's
I love them but I'd like it if you could have that replay camera on the roll-hoop in the races as well as the replays. btw here are my Ferrari's