Who in PD sets up these upated Event Races...??

• Thread starter SpawnBlack
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
London
SpawnBlack
Never ever ever ever ever !
The worst update yet. To be honest I dont want to race around the track doing 120MPH as my top speed, I want to race at 170 - 200MPH.

Is there no one with an Imagination that can give us some Race events that will class everyone from High Speed Racer to Low Speed Racer to No Racer.:ouch:

Such as it is I will do my best to make the most of it and Race the 550pp Races because there's nothing we cann do about it execpt for the Idiot who chooses these cheesy Events.

I've had enough you lot can leave a reply if you want because I'm not saying more on this.

I am disappointed in what they chose for DR... they couldve just made it 750 or 800 PP no problem... For the rest Suzi 550PP can offer some great racing even though its not at 200 MPH :D I do understand the frustration though... it sucks when you have no control over what kind of events they put up...

Seems like you're just hard to please...

The Integra race on the last update was a blast, and I'm sure the Suzuka one this time will be similar. Slower races = better, closer, more competitive races in my opinion.

You could always go to the Fuji F430/GTR/Z06 race for your speed fix.

Last edited:
The worst update yet. To be honest I dont want to race around the track doing 120MPH as my top speed, I want to race at 170 - 200MPH.

Is there no one with an Imagination that can give us some Race events that will class everyone from High Speed Racer to Low Speed Racer to No Racer.:ouch:

Such as it is I will do my best to make the most of it and Race the 550pp Races because there's nothing we cann do about it execpt for the Idiot who chooses these cheesy Events.

I've had enough you lot can leave a reply if you want because I'm not saying more on this.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
badteethy.gif

And this coming from a guy that knocked me off the track at Fuji last night, just after the hair pin going down to the chicane, I was well off the racing line letting the faster guys pass, hugging the curb on one of the widest parts of the track, and yet still cant pass without hitting someone. :grumpy:

Phillip.

Seems like you're just hard to please...[/url]

You're right Dann I am hard top please and its a big Problem for me at times, so I am trying to X out that trait.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
badteethy.gif

EL I'm sorry if cannot be as considerate about the events and how everyone races. I guess I have been so fustrated for so long because I have not been able to connect properly for a long time unless I went to my brother's, but I have a true Broadband connection now so I have no problems connecting.

The game is great I must say, but it is the events that let me down the most and I must try to ignore that and just have fun. I'll try to do that ZISSOU

And this coming from a guy that knocked me off the track at Fuji last night, just after the hair pin going down to the chicane, I was well off the racing line letting the faster guys pass, hugging the curb on one of the widest parts of the track, and yet still cant pass without hitting someone. :grumpy:

Phillip.

drandadd....so sorry about the hairpin. I'm still getting used to my wheel and I get a bit over zealous on track which I am working on.

All of you guys are good clean Racers who I want to have good competition with so I dont want to spoil it for anyone. Please accept my apology daan, EL ZISSOU, and dranddad.

Seems like you're just hard to please...[/url]

You're right Dann I am hard top please and its a big Problem for me at times, so I am trying to X out that trait.

EL I'm sorry if cannot be as considerate about the events and how everyone races. I guess I have been so fustrated for so long because I have not been able to connect properly for a long time unless I went to my brother's, but I have a true Broadband connection now so I have no problems connecting.

The game is great I must say, but it is the events that let me down the most and I must try to ignore that and just have fun. I'll try to do that ZISSOU

drandadd....so sorry about the hairpin. I'm still getting used to my wheel and I get a bit over zealous on track which I am working on.

All of you guys are good clean Racers who I want to have good competition with so I dont want to spoil it for anyone. Please accept my apology daan, EL ZISSOU, and dranddad.

Thanks for the reply 👍

It's nice to win races and I understand getting over zealous, your welcome to join us anytime, we know who the fast guys are and I'm not one of them. But I still enjoy racing with them although not much chance of winning a race.

More often than not I'm last, if I finish at all before the clock runs out
I work on if in doubt, back off a little, there will be another place on track where I may gain a place.

Have fun hope you master your wheel soon. 👍

Phillip.

Thanks for the reply 👍

It's nice to win races and I understand getting over zealous, your welcome to join us anytime, we know who the fast guys are and I'm not one of them. But I still enjoy racing with them although not much chance of winning a race.

More often than not I'm last, if I finish at all before the clock runs out
I work on if in doubt, back off a little, there will be another place on track where I may gain a place.

Have fun hope you master your wheel soon. 👍

Phillip.

Spawn, I'd respond myself, but I don't think I could do much bette than the above :cheers:

BTW, my post was a little bit more of a joke than it was serious. Do you see the signature in the post just above mine? :D

In defence of spawn,i have raced him a few times( a while back) and he was a very fair racer.

Spawn if you get to bored you could allways resort to suzuka 800 inter! still good fun.:)

Back