Davoxx Messages 618 London Messages Davox LDN Jan 22, 2014 #1 Who is going to watch the Propaganda of Kaz ? Instead to make a new update or to add new things they still spending more and more money on the Marketing!!! I hope the Gt community is not going to believe what they are going to say ! See u on Gt6 .
Who is going to watch the Propaganda of Kaz ? Instead to make a new update or to add new things they still spending more and more money on the Marketing!!! I hope the Gt community is not going to believe what they are going to say ! See u on Gt6 .
jimipitbull Messages 2,993 Brisbane Messages jimipitbull Jan 22, 2014 #2 It's a documentary made by a different company. This thread is more aligned with propaganda than Kaz
gnorman Messages 218 In the Middle Messages GTP_YodaTheCat Jan 22, 2014 #3 5pm PST = 1am for me. No thanks.
Nurburgthing. Messages 1,996 United Kingdom Jan 22, 2014 #4 Not sure its a marketing ploy. Isn't the film made independently? Why am I answering this topic?