Who is looking foward to organized stream races and events.

Are you looking foward to stream races and events organized by the community on youtube or twitch?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic
Anthony1121tch
Hello guys, I'll like to know how many of you are looking foward to stream races, championships and others events that will be stream on twitch and youtube.

I don't think that many people have given though over this topic, but this is something that has made me get hyped for the game even though it was delay and all of that.

I expect a lot from the community when the game comes out, I mean gran turismo 5 and 6 were pretty popular when it comes to drift montages, car meets, drag races and others... what will happen now that everyone can post a video on youtube or start a stream on twitch.

Even though the ps3 didn't have the accessibility for players to record their experiences, some people were able to make some pretty good videos with the right equipment, but now since we have the Play Station Share option, I think we will see more people get into it, at least that is what I'm hoping for.

:D I know I myself will be making some videos, montages and maybe if I get enough subscribers some events too.

:P Sorry if you lost brain cells reading this, english is not my first language, I'm still learning. Also sorry if I stole someone else idea for a thread, I'm new here and decided to make this my first post and thread, without looking to what others have done.

Oh and happy new year to all of you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am. I definitely do enjoy seeing competitive racing, and even if it's virtual, I'm sure I will enjoy it. I just hope it has decent commentary to go with it. And most of all, that it's a stable connection (idk if it was TGS, or E3, I couldn't stand how oddly the cars behaved as if on a low ping connection).

Back