1 1X83Z Premium Messages 20,944 usa Feb 12, 2003 #1 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=1038 One post ('just a test') and a super mod? Whoa!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=1038 One post ('just a test') and a super mod? Whoa!
Josh Silent Army Staff Emeritus Messages 15,564 South Carolina Feb 12, 2003 #2 Jordan. retset = tester It's an account he uses for testing things.
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,961 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Feb 12, 2003 #3 Yep, "retset" is "tester" spelled backwards. I use that account to check to make sure moderator features are working properly.
Yep, "retset" is "tester" spelled backwards. I use that account to check to make sure moderator features are working properly.
1 1X83Z Premium Messages 20,944 usa Feb 12, 2003 #4 Oh my God! How did I not figure that out? Probably because I don't immediately spell everything I see backwards. Maybe I'll begin doing just that. Jordan backwards is 'Nadorj.' Hmmm... Thanks for the info.
Oh my God! How did I not figure that out? Probably because I don't immediately spell everything I see backwards. Maybe I'll begin doing just that. Jordan backwards is 'Nadorj.' Hmmm... Thanks for the info.
Josh Silent Army Staff Emeritus Messages 15,564 South Carolina Feb 12, 2003 #5 If I see a username that looks really weird I check to see if it means anything when spelled backwards. That's how I caught skcustenalptg.
If I see a username that looks really weird I check to see if it means anything when spelled backwards. That's how I caught skcustenalptg.
1 1X83Z Premium Messages 20,944 usa Feb 12, 2003 #6 Originally posted by Josh If I see a username that looks really weird I check to see if it means anything when spelled backwards. That's how I caught skcustenalptg. Click to expand... Heh, those GTFers are smart cookies!
Originally posted by Josh If I see a username that looks really weird I check to see if it means anything when spelled backwards. That's how I caught skcustenalptg. Click to expand... Heh, those GTFers are smart cookies!
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 Feb 12, 2003 #7 That name was made by a GTFer?
Pupik dig the bolts in my neck Staff Emeritus Messages 19,940 Alabamamania Feb 13, 2003 #8 I remember that one. At least the posts were half-way intelligent when posted in the GT2 forum. But nobody caught "Homosexual-Rabbit", apparently.
I remember that one. At least the posts were half-way intelligent when posted in the GT2 forum. But nobody caught "Homosexual-Rabbit", apparently.