Who owns the rights to images captured in photomode?

United States
Cincinnati, OH
bikerbob951
I tried searching, couldn't find anything concrete. Maybe it's a silly question, but I thought I'd ask.

So, when I take a photo with photomode in GT6, who owns the rights to that image? Assuming you leave the "GT" watermark in tact, does PD own the image, or do you since it could be considered your intellectual property??

I tried searching, couldn't find anything concrete. Maybe it's a silly question, but I thought I'd ask.

So, when I take a photo with photomode in GT6, who owns the rights to that image? Assuming you leave the "GT" watermark in tact, does PD own the image, or do you since it could be considered your intellectual property??
Each component belong to its owner. The cars are the property of it's maker, the game is the property of PD and the photo is the property of you. If you want to use your photo for commercial purposes you'll probably need permission from everyone involved.

PS. I hate auto correct...

The same applies of course for PD, or the maker of the car you shot. They can't use your photo without your permission.

Back