Who remembers the Chaser LM Edition?

Did you like the Chaser LM Edition

• Total voters
I remember it as a very frustrating car. I really liked it but I couldn't get it too run like I wanted. I always felt like it had a lot of hp but it didn't fully make use of all that power.

kjb
I remember it as a very frustrating car. I really liked it but I couldn't get it too run like I wanted. I always felt like it had a lot of hp but it didn't fully make use of all that power.

Yeah it was very frustrating but if you tune it just right it can make as a pretty decent prize car.:gtpflag:

Back when I was playing actively I tried my best to tune to be competitive with the upper echelon cars in GT1 but I could never quite get it there. It was good enough to lose if everything didn't go just right

Yes. The Chaser LM is a surprisingly good car. Handles pretty good for a big sedan, too. Never drove it in any endurances, though.

Well, i have the car in a short period of time :), i'm never drove the car in none endurance too :lol:, i'm remember ever racing with the Chaser LM in Test Course, very good car. 👍

I chose "A little bit" because it has too imprecise handling (like Nismo 400R) and I used it only for necessary time when I had to win in some events with powerful cars.

Yes. The Chaser LM is a surprisingly good car. Handles pretty good for a big sedan, too. Never drove it in any endurances, though.

I must admit I struggled with the handling of this car. I seem to remember bouncing over kerbs and having problems keeping the wheels on the ground, but apart from that it was an ok car.

By the time I first got it, I already had the cars from the US Vs Japanese Vs UK series and was far more excited about those cars. I gave it a go once but felt it paled to the FTO Lm or the Cerbera Lm etc. Still it's cool enough to deserve a spot in the garage

It's not really quick enough to feel special as an LM car, much like the Silvia S14 LM Edition.

It does look damn good though. If you imagine the racing modification of a normal Chaser (the white and orange) as the real racing version, the LM Edition looks like a testing livery, perhaps all the black is actually just carbon fiber.

jtccchaserzent.jpeg

When I first played Gran Turismo, I hated driving the Chaser LM and figured that it was only good for winning races in the "Japan Vs. UK" & "Japan Vs. US" series... But the last time I really played the game, I took time to set the car up and I liked it a lot more.

Back