who saved this records?

Messages
54
I don't know why but when I go into practice mode my top 2 or 3 lap records in certain tracks ('ring, susuka, Eiger) are from cars that I don't even own. My best time in the 'ring is a 7 something with one of the GTR concepts, but the first place is from a Corvette Z06 RM and the second is from a XJ. I don't even own any of those cars.

Am I missing something? Are those records from another user? world records? or they're simply an strange bug?
 
Same thing happened to me. I noticed it when I first got the game. I'm pretty sure it was the black mask GT-R on the ring though. I never really thought about it.
 
Sounds like a bug to me.
 
Have you got that big pink squeeky pig from Toy Story 2 in your house? :)

Or maybe its just fairies :)
 
Back