Who says there is no humour?

I posted this in the photo and video forum so I didn't wanna crosspost it here in case it was against the rules, but then I was reading the thread on AllSho's forum and a few people said there hasn't been any humour in drifting videos! So, I felt it was necessary to show you guys this, since it's drifting, and it's funny.

If you need to DL it to your HD because you're on a slow connection, grab this -
http://s1.youshareit.com/files/2e8b66d9ea51354f87b297fe9fefce57/

But it'll only be good for X more downloads. If you've got a fast connection, please use the streaming link in my sig.
|
|
V

Now that was funny. You just missed the sound effects.

I'd love to see something like that incorporated in the Gauntlet Challenge. Nice little split second intermission with a piece of humor tossed in there.

AO

lol Apex, the beginning of that was hilarious.

I experimented with different levels for the SFX DA, but in the end I thought the stock Eclipse's engine wasn't worth it, lol. It had a better effect with them quiet.

8D

Actually, I was thinking something along the lines of having the engine and tires a bit louder, then right when they touch, the noise drops and there is a big kissing sound, followed by the engine noise level returning.

👍

AO

Ahh great video, the R33 Kiss. Very nice. You should toy around with that concept some more and see if you can't pull off something longer and just as good (if not better).

On the other hand I wasn't too terribly impressed with the D1 vid provided in the 2nd post. The humor was great, but too short. And honestly, my cappuccino makes it around the long turn at Tsukuba better than those cars did. Maybe with a bit more practice a sequel would be in order.

Red Raevyn
I posted this in the photo and video forum so I didn't wanna crosspost it here in case it was against the rules, but then I was reading the thread on AllSho's forum and a few people said there hasn't been any humour in drifting videos! So, I felt it was necessary to show you guys this, since it's drifting, and it's funny.

You must have read my post:lol: Now it was pure non-based CRAP lol, but it was VERY FUNNY:lol:👍 Glad to see something like THIS:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:👍:cool:

PS: "Now it was pure non-based CRAP lol" <that wasn't an insult if it sounded weard:tup::lol:

Latest Posts

Back