• 10 comments

RikkiGT-R

GT: IamValhalla
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Rikki_GTR
IamValhalla
I am certain I have a code for this game here from a new XB1 I bought for my 4yr old (who obviously wouldn’t play FH).
I went to install the game for myself and found a code card beside a boxed version (see pic), so it appears I keep getting this game with new consoles and never have any intention of playing it.

Is there a way I can check that the code is still valid, without actually using it? So I can do a wee draw like I did here a while back for Horizon 3...

Incidentally I actually really like FH4, much to my surprise. But I do think I have a download code for the full game as well as the boxed version I just installed overnight.

73C9C7BE-D045-40AF-83B7-FAF5760A2DF3.jpeg

Apparently, if you enter the code on the Microsoft redeem site https://redeem.microsoft.com/ the page should auto-refresh when the code is entered (without clicking Next) and should show whether it is valid and which game it is for..just remmeber not to click on Next

It's giving me the option to select 'next' but doesn't say what it's for.
If the code was invalid would it simply say that it's invalid?

It's giving me the option to select 'next' but doesn't say what it's for.
If the code was invalid would it simply say that it's invalid?

You'd think it would, yes. I have just re-read the site where I found the info and it looks to me like it may just either tell you the code is invalid/redeemed or the next button goes from greyed out to blue which means it is still redeemable.

You'd think it would, yes. I have just re-read the site where I found the info and it looks to me like it may just either tell you the code is invalid/redeemed or the next button goes from greyed out to blue which means it is still redeemable.

Well it turned blue so there was definitely something :D

Only @Masscot and @TL98onGTP seem to actually want it so I may as well figure out a way to draw fairly...

Congrats on the win @Masscot Hope you enjoy it....I would hope that it would keep you busy for more than just weeks...I've been playing 6-8 hours a day for the last 2 months and still got things to do

Back