Who wants an Enzo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GfxJG
  • 10 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
1,994
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
GfxJG
Yeah, I don't have a need for it anymore. I know it's readily available at dealerships, but at a pricey 1 mil I figured someone would probs like one from here.

It's maxed out at the Tuning Shop, goes like a rocket, but handles like a barge. Good for Daytonas and Sarthes.

But yeah, make an offer, I'll say yes or no.

PSN: GfxJG

BTW: It's red. If anybody cares.
 
Is there anything in my garage that you'd want for it...within reason :)
 
x1 prototype? can't send till reset though :\ can send 0 miles if preferred.
 
ChazSingh: What you mean by not until reset? I'll take you up on your offer though. And if not:

skintwire77: Your race-cars (88C-V, R92CP, Speed 8, etc.), got any of those you aren't using? I need something like that =/

But you guys need to explain what you mean by reset =P
 
ChazSingh: What you mean by not until reset? I'll take you up on your offer though. And if not:

skintwire77: Your race-cars (88C-V, R92CP, Speed 8, etc.), got any of those you aren't using? I need something like that =/

But you guys need to explain what you mean by reset =P

You cab have my R92CP.

I'm online now, add me on psn: skintwire77
 
But you guys need to explain what you mean by reset =P

You can only trade one car per day. This resets its self at 00:00 gmt everyday for a new trade.
 
K, turning on PS3 and adding you.
 
Sent you the car.
 
Everything went as planned, good trade ;D
 
Back