Who wants these kind of seasonals

• Thread starter xR3
  • 16 comments

Night racing & Rally seasonals? Yes or No?

• Total voters

xR3

Scotland
Scotland
xR3acTiiioNzZ-X
Night racing and Rally seasonal races.

I've not seen these done yet and i would like to have them for seasonal events.
The game has tracks that are available for NIGHT and DAY so why not actually use them, very few people use them online and 1 make races are boring because the A.I doesnt give a challenge at all.
So, who's with me for Night racing and Rally seasonal events?

Poll?

:lol: I just noticed I've been upgraded to a 1600cc...

Sorry, i'm on this via my ipod so i have to post the thread first an then edit the thread to put up a poll afterwards when i can view my thread on Safari.
It would be easier to just be able to add a poll on the app instead 👍

Anyway, poll is up and available for the GTPlanet community to vote :D

I've got no faith that there will be any positive Seasonal Event changes. The pattern is just replacing old Events. Worse is they are being replaced with forced SRF Events. Can't see that changing either.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=251378&highlight=ARCADE+LOVE

Check this thread out if you want to customize an Arcade Race. You're going to get a more aggressive AI than in one makes. If I want a decent offline race, that's the best solution.

I'm happy what we have 👍

We can always do those our own way..
Just don't use car what everyone uses, try something different.

We haven't done any rally seasons as far as I can remember. Furthermore, rarely have I seen seasonals where we race on tracks with the dynamic time/weather variations (with constant changes in time/weather). So I'd like to see this. Also, bring back the overtake challenge seasonals! :)

My issues with the seasonal's are the ridiculous ram penalties and the 20 plus second leads that the lead cars get !

I don't think they use the penalties often enough on them. If I'm ramming cars it means my driving isn't good enough. I play GT because I always wanted to be a racing driver but never had the money or opportunity to take it up, so I try to treat the races as if I'm actually on the track irl.
And if the cars in the seasonals weren't so far ahead there'd be no challenge, I don't think any of them have never been beaten.

Last edited:
A seasonal should reflect what's happening in the real world. This weekend was Le Mans and to me this weeks seasonal should have reflected this.
Would also like some endurance seasonals, nothing stupid but maybe a 90 minutes or 2 hour race

A seasonal should reflect what's happening in the real world. This weekend was Le Mans and to me this weeks seasonal should have reflected this.
Would also like some endurance seasonals, nothing stupid but maybe a 90 minutes or 2 hour race

+1 👍. Good point there :)

Seasonal endurance events would be awesome. 👍 I was glad to see that they not only chose to do the TT's the right way this time around (IMO) but they also decided to use the RB prototype. It's cool to see a lot of players use that car seriously instead of trolling people in random lobbies and what not. I've been kicked from rooms on numerous occasions just for running laps with it. (No BS) it deserves a better reputation than it has. Back to my point though.....endurance seasonal events would be refreshing. Just like the RB prototype TT was.

Hi,
I voted to get night races, i'm, not too bothered about the rally stages although i really like watching rallying live and on tv. However i can't (and never have been able to ) do it properly on this game, i'd love to tho!!
So for me time change into night and 24 lapper around the Nurbergring or even more laps around Le Mans would be great!!!
I would want to race in different categories though, Porsche RSR and Aston Martin's too would be great but there would be licence issues i would imagine.
To me at the end of the day this game has proved a massive benefit in as much as it's a real hobby, I don't have a steering wheel because i really can't afford one, it's a game i love playing. It's a great way to unwind, To me It is not real driving simulator though, but i love it!

Let's just say both of them would be a nice addition. There's been the odd races at Route 5 once in a while, but that's hardly anything to speak of. As for rally seasonals, they did have TT's on Eiger with rally cars, but a proper rally seasonal would be awesome. I honestly can't imagine it being all that hard tbh, I've found 2 ways to do it properly online.

Back