Smackinjuice
Premium
- 82
Mine was a lady by the name of Civic, last name Honda. She wasn't an easy girl; she owned 182 horses, and she weighed 117 lbs. Though we really wanted some nice stuff at our wedding, putting me down $19,980 dollars.
But she has won me races from beginner to amateur, and I'm debating on buying her a 20,000 turbo to try and win the Gran Turismo world championship, and the super car festival in the professional series. My friends say to give her up, she's getting to old and to just retire her and find a new love. But it's hard, who knows what will happen.
But 97 Ek honda civic, you will always be my first love, and you are quite pimped out in your white painting; with black carbon fiber hood; lowered suspension and some gold BBS? rims. Aero lip front, stock spoiler. (is there a way to find out?).
currently
251 HP at 8700 rpm (9700 redline)
152 ft/lb torque 8200 rpm
972 Kg
all NA, only stage 1 engine, and removed stage 1 weight.
15 wins
138.9 miles
3/5/2011 Acquired
14 switched cars (whatever that means... guess I been cheating around lol)
Anyhow, tell us about your first love; and stats are fun
. Also let me know if it was a UCD, otherwise I will assume premium as I'm still a nub 
But she has won me races from beginner to amateur, and I'm debating on buying her a 20,000 turbo to try and win the Gran Turismo world championship, and the super car festival in the professional series. My friends say to give her up, she's getting to old and to just retire her and find a new love. But it's hard, who knows what will happen.
But 97 Ek honda civic, you will always be my first love, and you are quite pimped out in your white painting; with black carbon fiber hood; lowered suspension and some gold BBS? rims. Aero lip front, stock spoiler. (is there a way to find out?).
currently
251 HP at 8700 rpm (9700 redline)
152 ft/lb torque 8200 rpm
972 Kg
all NA, only stage 1 engine, and removed stage 1 weight.
15 wins
138.9 miles
3/5/2011 Acquired
14 switched cars (whatever that means... guess I been cheating around lol)
Anyhow, tell us about your first love; and stats are fun