Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Craig Breen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stephane Lefebre

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sweden
Sweden
I think Ogier will be champion the fifth year in a row and I predict the points gap is gonna be huge at the end of the season as it been the last 4 years.

Ogier, like it was even in question.

Although i still think the Monte Carlo rally doesn't reveal where the cars are at given the diverse circumstances in how you do each stage.

I think Ogier will be champion the fifth year in a row and I predict the points gap is gonna be huge at the end of the season as it been the last 4 years.
At least it is comforting to know that people who can't see the races anymore still aren't missing anything.

At least it is comforting to know that people who can't see the races anymore still aren't missing anything.
He might have taken his fourth title last year, but he had to work for it. The rules have changed this year and he is likely to be the biggest beneficiary of them, but the changes themselves are actually really quite fair.

Having said that, he's not in an ideal position. He has had limited testing of the Fiesta WRC, and openly admits that there is still a lot of work to do - and Thierry Neuville demonstrated that the Hyundai i20 Coupe is quick.

My prediction for the year is this:

Neuville will pip Ogier to the post after a tough, season-long battle.

Elfyn Evans and Meeke will be similarly close, with the Citroen man just about taking third in the points as the C3 develops.

Latvala or one of the other Hyundai boys will round out the top five.

It´s sometimes hard to predict but I am sure the top 3 will end like this: 1. Ogier 2. Neuville 3. Jari-Mattia Latvala

Altough Latvala had a poor season last year it has alot to do with techical problems. One thing I am sure I can predict is that there will be no victories for Kris Meeke I am sure he will be at the very bottom with alot of retirements or non-points finnishes. His 2 victories last year was only because he never took part in the full season (wich granted him a very low starting position everytime) and with Ogier road sweeping 80% of every rally.

One thing I am sure I can predict is that there will be no victories for Kris Meeke I am sure he will be at the very bottom with alot of retirements or non-points finnishes. His 2 victories last year was only because he never took part in the full season (wich granted him a very low starting position everytime) and with Ogier road sweeping 80% of every rally.
As much as you seem to dislike Meeke, he isn't the absolutely terrible driver you're trying to make out of him. Regardless of whether Ogier was in the battle, or how far his starting position was, there's no chance for someone to win two rallies, including Rally Finland, in an old Citroën if he happens to be so completely useless that you can already say that he isn't going to win anything this year before the season has even started properly.

It's a Sebastian Illuminati of the Rally Order.

Sponsered by Redbull.

Maybe a conspiracy to only allow french Sebastians to win? Sort of explains why Mikko Hirvonens hood suddenly became loose in GB 2009 wich lead to him loosing the championship.

Neuville has my vote. That Hyundai showed impressive pace, if they keep it up, he's my pick. If not then Ogier is the safe bet.

Back