Who Will Grieve When You Leave?

I ask that question as a play on the popular book title, "Who Will Cry When You Die?" Or is that a poem? It may be both.

Either way, I am leaving GTP. I didn't work hard enough here to earn the respect I wanted, simply put. However, this website and all of you members reading this... you're all too great to simply forget. I can't just leave without anything else. You've all been great to me, and I have to say I've enjoyed my time here.

For now, I will cut ties with the forum, but there is a chance I will come back. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know. In the meantime, I will surely recommend this site to anybody looking for a great GT resource.

Goodbye, and thanks to all of you.

Well I don't know you really well, but I do know you are a frequent poster here. 👍 So like, why are you leaving anyhow? Do you have something else commited to in life? Well yeah, I guess it does happen to all of us at one point.....

Anyways, hope you take care of yourself out there and do keep in touch with GTP. 👍

I've seen you posting around a lot and even though I've never really gotten to know you, it's sad that we're losing such an active member :(.

We all hope you'll pay us a visit and return someday 👍. Good luck away from GTP, and take care.

Real life often interferes with our time on GT.
Go, do what you do, we'll see ya when we see ya.

Get Paid. Stay Paid.

I went through the same kind of thing here but then I discovered net point 2 0.

I didn't know you particularly well, but you contributed a lot to the forums (and plane enthusiasts). You will be missed. Good luck at whatever it is you do and I hope to see you back on GTP someday.:cheers:

:-)

It saddens me that we should lose such an active and respectable person. I will miss you in particular you and your Aviation knowledge...have fun.

NOOOOOOOO!!! COME BACK!!!!!!![/drama]

I have to say it's very unfortunate too lose a member, even one that isn't well know here at GTP.

small fact: For the longest time I was reading your user name as 'superbucket' untill I actually took the time to read it correctly. Then I realized it's superberkut.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOO!!! COME BACK!!!!!!![/drama]

I have to say it's very unfortunate too lose a member, even one that isn't well know here at GTP.

small fact: For the longest time I was reading your user name as 'superbucket' untill I actually took the time to read it correctly. Then I realized it's superberkut.

And you wonder why he feels he got no respect.

It's a shame to see you go, but best of luck in all your endeavours. :)

It's a shame to see you go. You will be missed in the Guess That Plane-thread. Should you ever return, I'll welcome you.👍

See ya later superberkut.

In answer to the thread title, everyone in the GT5 forums, no one from anywhere else.:lol:

Although I can't tell you how sad I am to see you go, I'll respect your decision. It's been a lot of fun knowing you in the GT1 and GT2 forums. Hope you'll come back soon 👍.

PS: This might not seem much, but you certainly earned my respect.

Back