Who will win Petit Le Mans

United States
Athens,Ga
The Petit Le Mans is coming! The worlds best teams and drivers will battle it out at the beautiful Road Atlanta in Braselton, Georgia. I will be at the race but who will win? Will it be Audi? Or will Bentley arrive and throw everyone out? What about the Panoz? Yeah, the Panoz will win, thats my guess. What is yours?

I love the Petit Le Mans series! I would love to see the Bentley's give the Audi's a hard run for their money, and win the championship if possible. It wouldn't be easy, though.

Is Bentley running with their own engine now? I remember they were using one of Audi's older ones at Le Sarthe.

Petit is a race within the ALMS not a series onto itself. I think the Audis can have some problems with their transmissions that can come up during rain or when a shift is mistimed, but I may be mistaken. Audi has the advantage of a newer improved chassi vs. an older model from Panoz, a model that was inferior by race record to the Audis of the same time period. Unless problems occur, and it is not down to major repairs in the pits as the deciding factor (Audis quick-change rear end does not bode well for other teams), I see an Audi win.

I'm going to the Petite Le Mans and I know for a fact that the Audi R8's will win, even though they have lost like 1 or 2 races this year, thank u 3 year old Panoz LMP-1's.

I think that Bentley was running a new R8 engine but I also think that Bentley will run the Audi's engine for a while.

ORECA VIPER'S NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back