who's driving your car??

  • Thread starter Thread starter slider-s15
  • 8 comments
  • 766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
505
as we all know, in b spec your car is driven by a mysterious "other". from reading this forum i know many people name there driver. (for shouting at for crashes E.C.T.) I want to know what you guys call your driver. maybe some day ill post a list of the most popular names, for people to use when naming there driver! :lol:

so! who's driving your car???

mine is driven by "the stig" (bbc top gear) (its a uk thing):sly:
 
I think the most popular answer is "b-spec bob". Although I confess mine answers to "you idiot!" all the time.
 
Not sure, mine works the Night Shift. I only see him when I'm clocking out. He does give me all his wages though.
 
if he's doing good it usually Stiggy (The Stig), or if he's doing bad or just crashed then it's git or ya thick POS!!! :lol:
 
B-spec (insert random name here). I just call him whatever pops to mind, usually it's Bob though.

Bob needs to work on overtaking some more :p
 
nice to see such a great reception for this keep it up! the stig will be happy to meet all these new people :lol: !!!!! may compile a list soon need more names firts though so keep it up!!!!:sly:

(ps. :lol: bluedot!!!!)
 
B-Spec Bastard, or Bjork.
 
Billy "no-mates" B-Spec for me :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back