Who's the coolest Anime character?

  • Thread starter Thread starter super cirrus
  • 5 comments
  • 728 views
Messages
437
United States
Texas
Messages
Kenkredible
Messages
Kenkredible
I saw Klonie Gun's um...well...*thread* I guess, and decided to make a slightly different version. Who's your favorite character male or female, and why? Post pics too, cause i haven't watched much anime and don't know who's who.
 
My favourite is the one and only...

Kosmo Kramer!!
<----

Although he's not really an anime character, with his crazy hair and hilarious hijinks, you can stick him in just about any anime you want.

Hmmm, imagine a Dragonball Kramer.....
 
super cirrus
I saw Klonie Gun's um...well...*thread* I guess, and decided to make a slightly different version. Who's your favorite character male or female, and why? Post pics too, cause i haven't watched much anime and don't know who's who.

Hahahahaha. I laughed my ass off when I saw his thread's title.

Haha.


Coolest? I'd have to say Spike from Cowboy Bebop.
 
Yeah, I felt so embarressed when I did not put up the title's name of 'Best Male Anime Character' :dunce: :indiff:

Oh, well. For now, my best male anime character would be Ryousuke Takahashi from Initial D. He is cool, calm, collected, and a superior drifter along with his Mazda RX-7 FDCS 👍
 
Klonie Gun
Yeah, I felt so embarressed when I did not put up the title's name of 'Best Male Anime Character' :dunce: :indiff:

Oh, well. For now, my best male anime character would be Ryousuke Takahashi from Initial D. He is cool, calm, collected, and a superior drifter along with his Mazda RX-7 FDCS 👍

You mean, Mazda RX-7 FC3S...
 
Back