Time:2pm EST/GMT -5

Qualifying:March 10,2012 2pm EST/GMT -5

Judging:
Judging will be based on 3 criteria's:
- Line
- Angle
- Overall Impression

• Line:
The drift line is defined as the ideal path a vehicle must take on course and is marked by inner clipping points, outer clipping points, and transition zones. Inner Clipping Point are reference points on the course where the vehicles front bumper should come as close as possible to the reference point. Outer Clipping Points are reference points are scored by determining how close the corner of the vehicle’s rearbumper comes to the point. Transition Zones are areas on track where the direction of the line changes and vehicles must change the direction of their drift. Scoring will be based on the execution of the transition. The drift line will be given when track layout is posted.

• Angle:
The maximum angle at which a driver can maintain control of their vehicle without sacrificing speed.

• Overall Impression:
Overall Impression is the most subjective part of the drivers runs. Overall Impression is just what it sounds like: The drivers overall ability to take the specific judging criteria and display itin the most personal way each driver can. That is the essence of style. Examples include drifting line and proximity to barriers/obstacles.

Regulations:
Production Cars only!
550hp
1400kg

Acceptable Cars:
Chevrolet Camaro All Generations
Chevrolet Corvette C5 and earlier
Chevrolet Chevelle
Chrysler 300c
Dodge Challengers All Generations
Dodge Chargers
Dodge Viper GTS only!
Ford Mustang All Generations
Mercury Cougar XR7
Plymouth Cuba
Pontiac GTO 5.7

More to come.​

Thanks to Spank, and VDC for the OP format!

Last edited:
HP limit for Muscles , :odd: mmmm, :lol:
edit:ISF? I know lexus is from usa, but, lexus owner is toyota

Seems very interesting this 'Merican v 'Merican comp. The main reason I don't tandem my GT350R Cobra is because of it's wallowy, tyre-spinny muscle car nature. Having it verse another American car would be a lot better.

Well if there were more than just 3 rwd trucks I would have a truck comp too.

The main reason there were excluded is I DO NOT want every one in a BMW, Jag, Auston, Maserati, or a ALfa Rameo. The only way those would be include would be a Limit of 1 entry of Each.

Back