Why aero parts for certain cars are missing in GT6?

Indonesia
Jakarta
Normalaatsra
Question has been edited.

Some cars in GT6 are missing aero parts that were available to it in GT5. Examples include the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX, Audi R8 models, and the Nissan R390 Road Car. Why is it like this?

The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX has no available aero parts to install in GT6. However in GT5, there were aero parts available to the model in question. What is the reason for it's absence in GT6?

Last edited:
+1, however making this question more generic might garner a better response (from voters, then hopefully Kaz as well), by asking why any cars that had aero no longer have it... But since I like the Evo IX I'll leave my +1 regardless.

+1, however making this question more generic might garner a better response (from voters, then hopefully Kaz as well), by asking why any cars that had aero no longer have it... But since I like the Evo IX I'll leave my +1 regardless.

I should change the question then. Thanks for your input, I also forgot to mention other models, the CT9A came to mind when I first thought about it.

It's really look like they just missed it accidentally. And it's very sad, because I love Evo IX. I hope PD will notice this issue and solve it soon.
+1

Sorry I'm a little late to this party. :P

I'm hoping that the slowness of PD to add to this is a sign that we're going to see a real serious Race Mod system return, and with that, a Livery Editor. I know modeling aero and bodykit mods for all cars is some work, but it's a heck of a lot less than modeling a car's interior.

Still nothing for Lancer Evo IX. Even new things like additional meters or painted brake calipers.
I still think it's just a little mistake in the code.

Back