Why are most online lobbies longer races?

DesertPenguin09

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin09
And the shorter races have the qualifying take longer than the race! It's so frustrating. I just want a 5 minute qualifying to get a quick lap in and then a 10 or 15 minute race. Quick turnaround and get more races in. I hate joining a room that has a lot of people and they're doing a 15 minute qualifying for a 5 lap race around Brands Hatch GP. It's gonna be an 8 minute race or something. So pointless. Or is it? Why are most rooms like this?

And the shorter races have the qualifying take longer than the race! It's so frustrating. I just want a 5 minute qualifying to get a quick lap in and then a 10 or 15 minute race. Quick turnaround and get more races in. I hate joining a room that has a lot of people and they're doing a 15 minute qualifying for a 5 lap race around Brands Hatch GP. It's gonna be an 8 minute race or something. So pointless. Or is it? Why are most rooms like this?
I think it's probably to make sure more people join the lobby before the real race begins, as most people who're already on track would stay there anyways. This opposed to not starting any session and people becoming bored and leaving.

It takes 15 minutes to find and kick the horrible drivers then, still get a qualifying lap in. A-Corsa has a good way of doing that, if only it ever worked.
Atleast that's my excuse.

Latest Posts

Back