Why Are The Option Settings In Gran Turismo So Limited?

• Thread starter VBR
  • 37 comments
Even the car selections in GT6's arcade mode is limited. And for the nth time, it would be nice if we had all the :censored:ing cars in the game in GT6's arcade mode.
That + being able to access ALL cars in our garage & stockyard in arcade mode. Being limited to only cars in a **** favorites list that cannot be sorted in any way is just stupid.

Yeah, the first two GT's had about the best system for that. I just wish for reason to run. An arcade championship and an A-spec event generator would be tremendous additions.

An arcade championship and an A-spec event generator would be tremendous additions.
An event creator where we can drive our favorite cars at our favorite tracks with our own rules and get rewarded for it would be awesome. However, I don't get my hopes up for something that good in a GT game anytime soon.

I don't understand why things like standing starts, mechanical damage, fuel/tire wear, collision/corner cutting penalties, 16-car grids, and car search are not available in arcade mode. All of those things are in the game already, those options would make offline racing a lot better.
PD could easily make all of those options available in arcade mode with an update.

The only thing with that is the damage. I'm okay with it as is. More would be arcade. But, if you want it, and I can turn it off, I don't care. Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
Back