Why are the time trials being closed too?

• Thread starter Linger
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
lingerffiv
What is the point of that? Currently there are only 2 of the seasonal time trials open. And the game came out 12/6 it is now 2/20 so 2.5 months and their online content is mostly closed. Not that I care to see that I am number 430k after my lap :)
But I would still like to see that content open. And what about some races? GT5 seems to be the pinnacle so far.

What is the point of that? Currently there are only 2 of the seasonal time trials open. And the game came out 12/6 it is now 2/20 so 2.5 months and their online content is mostly closed. Not that I care to see that I am number 430k after my lap :)
But I would still like to see that content open. And what about some races? GT5 seems to be the pinnacle so far.
As far as I can tell, every time trial is open for 2-4 weeks, but can only register a time for the first 2 weeks. That gives you an additional 2 weeks to achieve gold if your struggling. Seems ok to me. Also, I'm sure the seasonals will start adding races after the game has been out for 6 months or so, allowing people to finish in game races, before resorting to seasonal races. In my mind, the seasonal races are a tool to keep you playing once you have beaten the game, so no sense in offering them since the game is so new. Thoughts??

As far as I can tell, every time trial is open for 2-4 weeks, but can only register a time for the first 2 weeks. That gives you an additional 2 weeks to achieve gold if your struggling. Seems ok to me. Also, I'm sure the seasonals will start adding races after the game has been out for 6 months or so, allowing people to finish in game races, before resorting to seasonal races. In my mind, the seasonal races are a tool to keep you playing once you have beaten the game, so no sense in offering them since the game is so new. Thoughts??
I would agree if there was any content. I am 1 star from finishing super. All thats left is cart which I suck at and drifting which suck would be a huge improvement for me. So game is over. If there was some online racing then that would be what would extend the life of this game for me.

Back