Why are there fuzzy edges around cars? (running in 1080p res)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leprekaun
  • 2 comments
  • 681 views
Messages
76
Messages
Leprekaun
Hi all! I recently got GT5 (just yesterday actually :)) and I'm loving it but there is one thing thats annoying me a bit. All the screenshots I see don't really seem to match the game I'm playing. My monitor is capable of running in 1080p so I find it a little annoying that the cars seem to have some fuzzy edges around them or between the doors and body of the car so is this normal or is there something wrong with my setup? Thanks!
 
Nope, it's not your set up. This is a known fault with the game, hopefully to be fixed with a later patch, but that's not confirmed
 
Check out some youtube videos to see if it's definitely something strange for your setup, if so it might be worth posting some pictures of it.
 
Back