Why are there no multi class races in single events? No endurances or offline custom Championships?PS4 

• Thread starter jakesbb
  • 2 comments
Namibia
Namibia
jacogt5
My name is Jcao Botha, and needed to say, ever since I heard about the release of Assetto corsa coming to PS4 I was as excited as can be!! To make a long story short, I am grateful about the amount of effort you guys, the creator's of Assetto Corsa, have put in this simulator over the past six months, really I am, the cars, graphics, you name it!! But, with all the respect some of the things are still missing up till now... we have the cars, not all the "circuits" yet, but that, with the day/night and weather conditions will come, I believe all great things come to those who wait. but... my main reason for being unhappy with some of the things up till now is... where are the offline custom championships, to create your own field of cars, create your own layout of tracks? The offline endurance races when I enter race weekend? I have the latest Porsche 919 Hybrid LMP1... but i don't make use of online racing, so which race must i enter to have a decent WEC event with the 919 for example? it's kind of sad/frustrating to know you have the latest cars, but they are there for no use, I'm telling you this out of my own point of view, and i still support Assetto Corsa all the way, but please, for the offline users, please look into this subject/situation. Greetings Jaco Botha.

Offline custom championships were just recently added to the PC side and should trickle down to consoles at some point, hopefully sooner than later but no guarantees. Day/night/weather will very likely not appear in AC1.

Thanks BrandonW77 for that bit of information, the fact that Assetto corsa had this mind set of bringing custom championships to the consoles gives me alot of comfort, even if that means PS4 users will have to wait a month or so, like you said "sooner than later " What goes on according to the day/night and weather changes, that i might understand coming to AC2. Theres alot of other updates and downloads on their way for now. But my hope and excitement awaits the Custom championships and endurance events!!! To be called "real sim racing" the rest is up to them, to proof themselves like they do. But to bring out a unique feature on PS4 for offline users... custom championships will be their answer...

Back