Why BOB??????

  • Thread starter Thread starter poyol
  • 9 comments
  • 2,507 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
170
Messages
poyol22
So like...why are B-Spec drivers called BOB???:confused:
 
In GT4 the drivers didn't have names so someone on this site started calling them Bob and it stuck.
 
Ahhhh I see.... hahaha okie...
Whoever named GT4 B-spec driver "BOB" pls stand up!
 
Bob was also a nickname for Hwoarang because no one knew how to pronounce his name.
 
I wish we could name our B spec drivers ourselves but then I guess we would have hundreds of C. Trickle's and thousands of S. tig's.
 
I guess we can now know B-Spec as Bob-Spec.
 
I wish we could name our B spec drivers ourselves but then I guess we would have hundreds of C. Trickle's and thousands of S. tig's.

I thought that was possible..??

I'm pretty sure it is, I'm not 100% sure, but about 90% sure, keep digging around the site, there might be a thread on it somewhere.

I'm sure someone has named their drivers M Monroe, M Jackson etc etc..

I might be wrong though..
 
I thought that was possible..??

I'm pretty sure it is, I'm not 100% sure, but about 90% sure, keep digging around the site, there might be a thread on it somewhere.

I'm sure someone has named their drivers M Monroe, M Jackson etc etc..

I might be wrong though..

No, you cant name your Bobs. Just keep clicking change name until you have a name you like. I have J.Bauer and S.Vettel
 
No, you cant name your Bobs. Just keep clicking change name until you have a name you like. I have J.Bauer and S.Vettel

Mine are B. Van der Veen and M. Mendoza.
 
Locking this before it goes even more off topic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back