Why can't I connect with certain friends on GT5?

Messages
216
Canada
Alberta
Messages
ThunderTHR
Messages
ThunderTHRx
I'm not sure why this has been happening recently, especially since it only started not too long ago. There were certain individuals (Who will not be named for privacy sakes) I could normally connect with on Gran Turismo 5 just fine. Now all of a sudden, one individual I can never connect with anymore, and a few others occasionally I might not be able to see them. Any help? My router isn't the problem either, it's been optimized for gaming and people I've raced with say I have next to zero lag.
 
Happened to me yesterday as well. I connected to my friend just fine but I got dc'd then I tried reconnecting 100 times and it just keeps on saying that Owner refuses connection or something like that and it would sometimes say You can't join this game, or something close to that so I just turned my ps3 off and went on the computer.
 
I'm not sure why this has been happening recently, especially since it only started not too long ago. There were certain individuals (Who will not be named for privacy sakes) I could normally connect with on Gran Turismo 5 just fine. Now all of a sudden, one individual I can never connect with anymore, and a few others occasionally I might not be able to see them. Any help? My router isn't the problem either, it's been optimized for gaming and people I've raced with say I have next to zero lag.



My buddy has that same problem:(..
 
Back