Why did my thread get closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter celticfc
  • 2 comments
  • 459 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
48
Messages
polaristic
I started a thread regarding online racing and the issues with people who are hellbent on ruining it for everyone else by ramming into other cars. It was going well with some good feedback and some light hearted ball busting but for some it reason it is now closed. Does anyone know how I can find out what/why it happened?


Thanks
 
A moderator closed it and he made a post about it in your thread.
 
Your thread was closed because it was a duplicate of other threads we have tried in the past - and experienced has told us that those kind of thread that do not end well. Since prevention is better than cure, I closed it before things could get out of control. I also explained this when I closed the thread.

While the moderators do encourage you to question us - particularly if you are uncertain about something - we also prefer that you do so privately rather than create a public thread about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back