• 38 comments
Is not a whimp

***...gives Burnout the evil-eye.

<-----has a 585lb deadlift. :D

...pounds down his protein shake :cheers:

.......washes down his protein shake with a beer :cheers:

Originally posted by cubits
I
Firstly, wrt the graphics. The new save/load screens are ugly, and why is there no option to save/load your game without quitting to the main menu or finishing a race? The new orange for the HUD is hideous...looks faded.

call me a young teenage dumbass, but wot's the HUD?

lets cut to the chase. GT1 and GT3's HUD is MUCH more precise and better rendered than GT2s. I mean, The needle on GT2 is so pixelized and so are the numbers. I would prefer to have back GT1s. It would help if they made it another color than orange i agree. But what GT2 lacks from GT1 it makes up for better gameplay and more realistic driving plus 500+ cars. Can't beat that compromise.

Originally posted by vette_7t9
lets cut to the chase. GT1 and GT3's HUD is MUCH more precise and better rendered than GT2s. I mean, The needle on GT2 is so pixelized and so are the numbers. I would prefer to have back GT1s. It would help if they made it another color than orange i agree. But what GT2 lacks from GT1 it makes up for better gameplay and more realistic driving plus 500+ cars. Can't beat that compromise.

I totally agree with you...it's a shame GT3 is so different from GT2...much less fun. Half (or more) of GT2's interest is in tuning your cars and using race mods...

Comparing the graphics in GT2 to GT3 is like comparing a Neon to a Viper; about all theyhave in common is the same manufacturer.

Mmmm.....sherbert.

Back