Why do people feel the need to ruin races

England
Bristol
ManCity--FC
IxMCFCxI
So i am leading the race as you do, everything is normal, managed to avoid the first lap carnage. Come up to a lapped car and he decides to wipe me clean out and then leaves after he does it, I wish there was a way Codemasters could monitor this and stop it happening somehow.

F1 games are more full of little immature kids than gt5. It is for these reasons that we have a large amount of racing communities/leagues on this site :) if you want a guaranteed stop to this join one of them

F1 games are more full of little immature kids than gt5. It is for these reasons that we have a large amount of racing communities/leagues on this site :) if you want a guaranteed stop to this join one of them

I hope you are joking.

Siggers

The GT5 community is the same community worried that giant wangs and boobies will appear all over the place on player cars if GT ever got a livery editor.

cueball
I hope you are joking.

I'm afraid not. For his sake, I wish he was, but I'm afraid not.

Back