Why Do People Have to Glitch?

United Kingdom
Peterborough
Silent7Sniper7
I got F1 2011 yesterday & the 1st time I went online everyone was loads faster than me, at 1st I thought I was cr*p but then my mate told me about this setup glitch.

What I dont get is why people have to go so low & use it, now a days all people care about is winning & not having a fun & fair race, i've been in 5 lobbys so far & not ONE was glitcher free. Another thing is people not racing clean, im always spun because some cant hit the breaks, its so annoying.

Add me on PSN: Silent7Sniper7 if your a clean, fair racer who doesn't glitch.

It's just because people want to win but suck at the game. Good thing is, it'll be fixed in the next patch.

Is it really a glitch?

Default is 6. Every increment up to 11 improves your setup.
Wether that's right or wrong who knows,

Would it be ok to set my setup at 8? Still an improvement but is that glitching. What about 9? See where we're going.

CM cheapskated on the setups in my opinion.
I would say its a glitch more than likely.
Increasing ride height or springs, which ever I can't quite remember shouldn't be the be all and end all of tuning.

Should just have a slider saying good>crap. Lol.

I know what your getting at but its how well & easy the car drives with this 11/11/11 glitch thing. All they need to do is downgrade how well it performs because its un-beaten.

Because they can't win using a more realistic setup, so they cheat. But more to point, why haven't codies fixed this yet?

Well not everyone out there is cheating because of their desire to cheat for victory. Some people may just be using the glitch for the sole purpose of being ale to race online competitively. Meaning, they do it, even if they don't want to, but so that they will be able to race online and actually be able to race the other drivers, rather than be left in the dust.

Peer pressure, really. Everyone's doing it, so to keep up with it all, literally, people will use it.

I've not used it once, I don't race for wins so I don't feel the need to use the glitch. Anyone using it to keep up with the 'cheats' is as low as them tbh. Sooner they fix it the better.

Competition, dude... if it exists, people will use it because "other people are using it. If I'm not using it, I'm at the disadvantage."..... that kind of logic makes sense, if you think about it. Notice how I didn't mention "cheating" or "fun"? :mischievous:

Back