- 7,153
- killermrk
- KillerMRK2
"That car has quite a bit of BMW in it"
"I see some Mazda in the front end"
"omg u see they copied the grt wtf"

I'm quite annoyed by people popping into EVERY THREAD and just saying that X looks a little bit like Y, which looks like Z. Am I alone in this? The only time its acceptable is when it's eye searingly obvious, like on Chinese cars. I nearly SCREAMED when the very 1st post in a thread on GMi was "wow that looks like an aura". I can only imaging what the lot of them would have been like in the 50's, or the 30's even.
"I see some Mazda in the front end"
"omg u see they copied the grt wtf"
I'm quite annoyed by people popping into EVERY THREAD and just saying that X looks a little bit like Y, which looks like Z. Am I alone in this? The only time its acceptable is when it's eye searingly obvious, like on Chinese cars. I nearly SCREAMED when the very 1st post in a thread on GMi was "wow that looks like an aura". I can only imaging what the lot of them would have been like in the 50's, or the 30's even.