Why Do that? Is it just me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter APEX_Trulli
  • 10 comments
  • 1,121 views
Messages
22
Messages
APEX_Trulli_Kart
Messages
xBOYRACER UKx
On the Season races there is a race at the nordshilife (sorry if misspelt) the regulations say 850hp maximum. so I thought l would go gold the Jeff Gordon NASCAR school and get the NASCAR gifted. I received the #99 Carl Johnson Car. but wait it has 865hp? why? i checked the parts. I have fitted none myself and there already is a titanium pipe fitted and I can fit anything less. there's no way to reduce the power.

Its no complaint I just want to see if anyone else found this a problem?
I'm happy to buy another one for the collection but yh :indiff:
 
On the Season races there is a race at the nordshilife (sorry if misspelt) the regulations say 850hp maximum. so I thought l would go gold the Jeff Gordon NASCAR school and get the NASCAR gifted. I received the #99 Carl Johnson Car. but wait it has 865hp? why? i checked the parts. I have fitted none myself and there already is a titanium pipe fitted and I can fit anything less. there's no way to reduce the power.

Its no complaint I just want to see if anyone else found this a problem?
I'm happy to buy another one for the collection but yh :indiff:

Did you give it an oil change?
 
Used (dirty) oil will reduce the power... no idea how many miles you would need to drive to dirty the oil.
 
What is 'yh'? :confused:
 
Cheers 👍
 
Get your Bob to grind the Nascar challenge in it, get that oil dirty and make a nice amount of cash too. You can also use it in some other US-specific events and other events of course.
 
you changed oil as I did it. I raced laps in it only to find the hp actually went up... eventually spent another 500k and bought a new stock car. Kaz should do something about the ****ing oil change blowing up hp limit thing
 
^ He should make the HP restriction higher
 
Back