why does god hate me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrudusV
  • 10 comments
  • 675 views
Messages
30
All i ever wanted in life was an F1 car. i recntly did the laguna seca (long a** mother******* race) i was like cool i have a 1 in 3 chance to get an F1. after racing so many endurances. and taking horsepower hits on my cars. I figured today was my day, I was going to get my F1. But god decided to piss on me again, i am still without an F1. I'LL GET YOU GOD!!!!!

i guess what i'm trying to say it that after you win a car in a endurance or series that car should go away.
 
Originally posted by BrudusV
I'LL GET YOU GOD!!!!!

If you're a believer, making violent open threats to God is probably not a good idea if you want him to do something for you.
 
I guess the easiest and sure way is to sit through the Dream Car Championship in the Pro league, and you will get the F090/s. It's not the greatest but still an F-1.

If you want to get the best; first go win a Speed 12 from Tuscan Challenge with a Speed 6. Then use the Speed 12 to enter the Polyphony Digital cup to win the F094/s - the best F-1 in the game!

I got this tip from someone on the web and it's pretty helpful.

Try it! That's how I got my F094/s

Good Luck!!!

:)
 
although i dont think its a sure thing you will get a speed 12 from the tuscan challenge. i beat it, and i think i still dont have a speed 12. i think it is a 1/4 chance you will get the speed 12.

for the polyphony digital cup all you need is a car that kicks enough ass when stock to beat the other cars. The car only needs to be better than a 350z i think. the 350z is the fastest possible car to go against in that series. the z06 can also compete sometimes, but it is really stupid and pits after every 2 laps. getting a car faster than a 350z is pretty easy.

the only problem with this approach is that you would need a super license.

actually, i just checked. when you finish the polyphony cup, there is only a 1/4 chance you get the 94/s. thats no better than finishing any other race.

so quite bi7ching. i had the game for nearly a year before i got an f1 car. i think i won 5 races where an f1 was a possible prize car before i actually won one, and then it was the f/090s, the slowest.

just try your chances at getting one by finishing every enduro. and if you dont get one from one of the enduros, you will get the f/094h when you complete them all. it is the second quickest car in the game.
 
AvanR,

by using the "save before the last race" method you can win the car you want without restarting the series.

For example, if you have 70 points at the end of race #7 and the second place only has 38 or so. Save the game, and skip race 8,9 and 10. The second place car will have 68points max. So you win! See if you like the prize car... if not, reload back to the end of #7, repeat the proccess until you get the car you want...

It usually took me less than 5 reloads to get the car I desire....

This is what I mean by "sure" way to get an F-1 car.

Another cool tips from the web somewhere...

;)
 
oops, forgot about that. stupid me.
 
BrudusV, I'm sure you're frustrated, but please avoid this kind of language in the future. Thanks.

Good luck getting your F1.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
BrudusV, I'm sure you're frustrated, but please avoid this kind of language in the future.
What's the matter??
He didn't curse or something!!
I should have say the same thing if I don't win a F1 car over and over again! :lol:
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
What's the matter??
He didn't curse or something!!
I should have say the same thing if I don't win a F1 car over and over again! :lol:

Read the second sentence again! Neon_Duke's post is entirely appropriate.
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
What's the matter??
He didn't curse or something!!
Well, actually, he did, in addition to the ****** that the swear filter blotted out.

Also, on a public site that caters to an all-ages audience, and is owned and operated by a person with deep religious convictions, I find the threats like "I'LL GET YOU GOD" to be inappropriate.

There are other ways to express your anger in public.
 
Back