Why does online sound change 4 worse?

young___nate

(Banned)
United States
Lacey/WA/USA
young___nate
youngnate13
Sounds like every piece of contact or tire squeel is happening in my cockpit, even if it is 2 or 3 hundred feet away. between that and a cockpit view it is very difficult to keep up on whats happening around me or with my own tires.
đź‘Ž

You dont know whats happening around you because people are crashing around you and you can hear it? I never noticed anything to be over the top with the sound FX. Maybe it has something to do with your audio settings?

I dont seem to be experiencing what you are.

You dont know whats happening around you because people are crashing around you and you can hear it? I never noticed anything to be over the top with the sound FX. Maybe it has something to do with your audio settings?

Yeah, I can hear contact happening a couple hundred feet away as if I am getting hit. I can also hear the tire squeel of the nearest car as if it were my own tires squeeling. Is this an isolated incident in online or well known problem? My audio setting is DTS, like the game is. 5.1 surround

Yeah, I can hear contact happening a couple hundred feet away as if I am getting hit. I can also hear the tire squeel of the nearest car as if it were my own tires squeeling. Is this an isolated incident in online or well known problem? My audio setting is DTS, like the game is. 5.1 surround
Thats probably why im not seeing the same problem as you, im just using my TV audio. I know in the audio settings you can change the focus of SFX from like tires to engine or something like that. I havnt really played with it much in a while though so i dont know whats there.

Back