Why does rubber-banding suddenly suck?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GfxJG
  • 10 comments
  • 1,376 views
Messages
1,994
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
GfxJG
Yeah, so I started rubber-banding recently. Yet suddenly, this morning, when I started again, my X2010 slowed way-way-way down on the corners, all the way down to 220 KPH, where it did 300 last night.

I'm fairly certain it isn't the controller, as it's exactly the same setup as yesterday, and I tried both Oil Changing and Engine Overhauling my X1, to no avail. Any suggestions?
 
Sounds like time for an oil change and perhaps an engine overhaul.

Workhorses need love too.

Kaffeine
 
Mc-Soap: Unless something's miraculously changed it while I wasn't looking, it is =/

Kaffeine: Read the entire post. Then come back.
 
The rubber band will lose elasticity over time. Make sure it's pressing the button 100%.
 
I started using it yesterday. And I checked, the throttle is hammered, it still does 420 on the straights.
 
Does it go the same speed in a straight line?
 
Yeah, maxing at 400-420 on the long ones.
 
Lol, I found the problem. Active Steering was set to Strong because I'd let my little brother play it XD Problem solved xD So I just blew 1 mil on Engine Overhaul and Body Restoration T.T
 
Kaffeine: Read the entire post. Then come back.
Ouch, thought I read it all. Just like you thought you checked everything. Sometimes we overlook stuff eh?
-Kaffeine
 
Back