Why Episode I-III acting is worse than IV-VI

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swift
  • 34 comments
  • 1,794 views
Actually, I read a while back where Lucas said that he likes TV better because it is more profitable with less risk.
Says the man who made this:
Star_wars_the_clone_wars.jpg

And then laughed his way to the bank anyways.
Seriously, what risk, exactly, occurs when making a Star Wars film?
 
Says the man who made this:
Star_wars_the_clone_wars.jpg

And then laughed his way to the bank anyways.
Seriously, what risk, exactly, occurs when making a Star Wars film?

That movie didn't really do that well on a "star wars" scale. But I jsut doubt that we'll see another live action SW film anytime soon. I didn't really mind the animated movie. Just that the plot was radically stupid.
 
It was a set-up for the TV show, at least from my perspective. The show is very, very good for being targeted towards kids. If you haven't seen it, I'd highly suggest giving the episodes Rookies and Cloak of Darkness a look... They are quality pieces of writing that show what a spin-off franchise can do for the entire universe.
 
Yeah, the 2D ones were the very best. The new 3D ones have abotu the same use of the force as the movies. kinda weak.
 
Back