why free cars dont install in my ps4?PS4 

• Thread starter stiletto
  • 1 comments
i guys i have another questions to you a case very rare its the first time that this thing happen to me well i begin.

i bought a ps4 with 1 TB hard drive in portugal in vacation time there last summer and i bring it with me home to venezuela i obviously create a account in psn store in portugal and dont utilize my older account of the ps3 sistems that im also have of course the older account is an american one everything is so far so good i bought project cars last friday used from a store and i install all the updates and free stuff to the game .

y put my game and watch that anything i download in terms of free liverys or cars dont exists in game meaning that is not installed in the ps4 hard drive the message that appears in the donwloads section of the ps4 menu is that all that archives are waiting to install

i honestly dont know what happen but its kind a weird because other games that im also have nba 2k14 mlb the show 15 all of if running the newest actualitation of software or dlc whitaut any problem at all inclusive with this american bought games that i mention before

any body could help please

I entered the 12 digit code for the add-on items into the Playstation store on the PS4 in the redeem codes area. Once I did that it began the download and install. The next time I started the game I had the new items.

If you purchased a used game it may not have the Redeem Code anymore. I'm speaking of the USA version Game of the Year edition. It's titled differently elsewhere in the world.

Back