Why is drag lobbies sort of ram happy?

United States
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ScorchingAngel01
A lot of the drag lobbies I've been to, there always seems to be one troll ramming people like as if they came from GTA Online racing. There's lobbies where people title their lobby's name "No Bs" so you know nothing bad would happen.

Seriously people? I wanna do actual drag racing not be in lobbies with people in X1s or whatever going around and ramming drivers. This does seem common and it's even worse when the host is afk when your only hope is voting to kick someone which your hoping you'll be lucky when the votes go through and that person actually gets kick. In other words that's all I have to say.

A lot of the drag lobbies I've been to, there always seems to be one troll ramming people like as if they came from GTA Online racing. There's lobbies where people title their lobby's name "No Bs" so you know nothing bad would happen.

Seriously people? I wanna do actual drag racing not be in lobbies with people in X1s or whatever going around and ramming drivers. This does seem common and it's even worse when the host is afk when your only hope is voting to kick someone which your hoping you'll be lucky when the votes go through and that person actually gets kick. In other words that's all I have to say.
Because they're morons

Most of the time the person doing the ramming is a noob that's too lazy to figure out how to tune. They get beat over and over again, and decide to start ramming as that's the only thing they'll have success with.

The rest of the time, it's someone that lost their spot, and they're too impatient to wait 20 seconds for the next run.

Find a room with Nitrous disabled, usually it's a legit room.
99% of that time you are right, but there is always the once jack arse who decides he still needs to do it. Then they always say "oh what did I do" smh.

In the past when I used to drag race, it was always because people were impatient. Another reason is someone joins with a very bad internet connection. They accidentally hit someone, someone rams the lagging person back as revenge, someone else gets hit amongst the brawl between the two cars, one thing leads to another, and the whole lobby is suddenly playing bumper cars.

In many cases the rooms labeled "NO BS" the original host is long gone and have turned the room over to noobs and the rammers themselves, therefore BS runs rampant with no enforcement.

I always have NO BS in my room title, it's seldom that I am AFK, but if I am it's not for long, if I knew I was going to be gone for awhile I'd just leave the lobby so people that need to be kicked can be kicked.

Because, Cerberra.

After you sit in the same room with the same people for 4 or 5+ hours, you usually get bored with racing. Even regulars sometimes ram to change the atmosphere. We solved that late at night with our tag matches on Big Willow in the dirt, but eventually that got boring too and no one wanted to join anymore.

Because they're morons

Most of the time the person doing the ramming is a noob that's too lazy to figure out how to tune. They get beat over and over again, and decide to start ramming as that's the only thing they'll have success with.

The rest of the time, it's someone that lost their spot, and they're too impatient to wait 20 seconds for the next run.

In many cases the rooms labeled "NO BS" the original host is long gone and have turned the room over to noobs and the rammers themselves, therefore BS runs rampant with no enforcement.
Yep. I get sick of someone who does that. when i go into drag rooms, i go to race. when i get bored, i go to seasonals or to single player to make money, buy a new car and go back.

After you sit in the same room with the same people for 4 or 5+ hours, you usually get bored with racing. Even regulars sometimes ram to change the atmosphere. We solved that late at night with our tag matches on Big Willow in the dirt, but eventually that got boring too and no one wanted to join anymore.
I remember back on GT5 when we used to have to pin someone to the wall for 5 or so seconds.

I remember back on GT5 when we used to have to pin someone to the wall for 5 or so seconds.
ATH4A.gif

Surly it's no easy game pinning someone against a wall.

Back