Why is everyone so angry about standard cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 8 comments
  • 736 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7,424
United States
I Hate Stalkers
Messages
gogatrs
Let me put it this way, there are 1031 cars in GT5, 200 of which are "premium."

Those 200 cars bypasses the entire car list of NFS Shift.

I don't own forza or plan on buying an XBox so I can't compare car lists or numbers. I don't even know if there's a cock pit view in Forza.

So tell me, why the h-e-double hockey sticks is everybody complaining about the limited number of premium cars?
 
Because I wanna drive around Nurburgring with the cockpit view in my fav cars.
 
Well, if your favorite car is not part of that 200, it is most likely not part of Shifts 100 or whatever.

To be honest, I think that the only thing Forza and Shift have over GT5 are Porsches.
 
What if those cars are not in Shift nor Forza? I don't care about those games I want them on GT.
 
I understand that, but GT5 still has hundreds more cars over NFS and Forza.
 
Forza has over 400 cars all very detailed with cockpit view. Forza also has time trials and leaderboards, a much better online racing setup, damage, no credit limit, the list can go on and on...
 
So did GT2 12 years ago. You might aswell go back 12 years an stick to play GT2 if you are so happy about standar.
 
TRACT10N
Forza has over 400 cars all very detailed with cockpit view. Forza also has time trials and leaderboards, a much better online racing setup, damage, no credit limit, the list can go on and on...

So then why don't you play forza instead of complaining about GT.
 
In less than ten posts, this thread has become another GT5 vs. FM3 discussion. We don't need that.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back