Why is GTC 2002 Geneva out everywhere?

• Thread starter Mike141
  • 5 comments
Everywhere I find a GTC Geneva 2002 for sale, they are out of stock. Why? Is there anywhere other than ebay I can find this game in Japanese version. I bought the PAL version, but I guess that wont work with my US PS2. Thanks

why do you keep on making so many pointless threads that already have the answer to all the threads you made, please use the search button and quit spamming all the forums

and to answer your question to why they are out of stock, its simple,

PEOPLE BUY THEM :banghead: :banghead:

Yeah, I realize that they are out of stock, just wanted to know if PD discontinued the game for some reason. As for the multiple threads, there is something up with this magnificent website, I pressed submit once, only once!!! I thought that this website is for discussions and answering members questions, isn't it??? Oscarfulz, you need to relax and if you dont like my threads....simple....Dont read them..........OUT

Originally posted by Mike141
Yeah, I realize that they are out of stock, just wanted to know if PD discontinued the game for some reason. As for the multiple threads, there is something up with this magnificent website, I pressed submit once, only once!!! I thought that this website is for discussions and answering members questions, isn't it??? Oscarfulz, you need to relax and if you dont like my threads....simple....Dont read them..........OUT

yes, this website is for discussions, however, the answers do not just come to you, you also need to do something as well, and that is called searching to make your life easier along with everyones else, and if you still do not find an answer then it is best to make a thread,

one cannot like a thread until you do read them, we do not need multiple threads on the same thing

Originally posted by Mike141

A word of warning, spaming with pointless threads, threads that have already been done or threads not related to a topic is not tolerated on this site. These arn't my words but I suggest you read the aup.

Back