Why is it harder to drive online?? Do I need to tweak some settings??

Kryptonite158
So last night I gave my first go at the online and I quickly I noticed something was different about it. It just seemed wayyyy different than offline. If I touched the gas out of any of the turns I would find my self in the wall. Do I need to tweak some settings to stop this?? ASM or Steering Sensitivty?? I have a Driving Force GT Steering Wheel btw.

Cars seem to be more slippery online. Also the curbs and slipperier too.

But I think some tweaking with the LSD should do the trick.

Try and not lose traction too much while on a curb.

I always see many people spinning out because they slide out a little bit and then hit the curb on the exit. It gets annoying on servers with penalty set to strong because I always hit these people by accident and get penalised for their mistake.

Yea I had that happen a few times too..or I would drive a great line and the guy next to me would slip up and knock me off and Id get penalized :(

You need to tune your car in your own lounge, and probably with 'average' race quality settings. Then it will still handle a bit differently on different servers, but not drastically so.

Doesn't it depend how the lounge is set up? My mate has his set up so there's no aids, max damage and max loss of grip.
Tw@!

That damage really makes a difference... one shunt, red circles all over and won't drive until "fixed" which takes 20 seconds or so.

It seems like the Free Run session's physics is just the same as the offline physics, but once you enter the race everything's different --- I need to brake earlier.

Back