Why is the Aventador LP750 still so over powered? Raise its PP already???

AussieChunda

(Banned)
Australia
Australia
The Aventador LP 750 is the best car in the game for between 600-900p online because it has nearly 1000hp and it is 4wd can it be freaking nerfed already?
It has absurd downforce, absurd power and it is the fastest car at all PP levels just add 50PP to the base LP 750 and 25pp to the LP720 and problem freaking solved.

All the lobies i enter online die because every single time it becomes a game of "Who has the best LP750 tune" it is not fun ffs fix it.
Don't think it is a problem? We all know how fast the r35 is right?
Both my 800p R35 and R34 get 1:44 at trial mountain, my 800p Aventador gets 1:41, 3 freaking seconds.
Murcialago? Does the same 1:44, so does the Hurican but Aventadors? OP? Nerf now pls. and for context an 800p gr3 car does 1:46
Oh and while you are at it, Nerf the concept Lambo as well because it is as bad as the aventador.
God damn.

From my testing the Aventador LP750 is = to other 800p cars when it is 750p, nerf it by 50p points.
The fact that i am the one that is making this a point of discussion is absurd btw, i am like mentally handicapped just look at me, whinging about a video game.

Last edited:
As a measure of good faith here is an 800p Aventador tune that will make you the god of any 800p room you enter, have fun with that.
Imagine if you removed 50hp and added more downforce, spooky. Not saying you should do that... but i mean... all you gotta do is adjust the power limiter and drop the front end down a notch.
This is the tune that can do sub 1:41 on trial mountain, 1:29 at dragon trail, also sub 7:10 at Nurburgring. And to think some people charge actual money for tunes like this, crazy right?

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20220721185730.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220721185730.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Wait until someone glitches the pp. As of now a glitched 946 hp C6 Corvette can go to 352 pp with sport hard tires. I'm sure someone will figure out how to get an Aventador even more broken than that.
True.. And i guess none of it will ever be fixed.
But hey, they made the gearbox not effect PP score and that caused 0 bugs at all officially anyway so maybe i guess?

Last edited:
Are you all starting to see what I have been seeing for some time now? There's NO WAY POSSIBLE for this game to have a triple A budget, and a triple A staff, and yet carry on with these types of issues iteration after iteration, let alone month after month.

Literally having one person dedicated to creating events and ensuring car balance would go a long way toward solving most issues.

ONE DEDICATED PERSON is all that's needed. It's a trivial thing to a company like Sony.

It's sad that this is how this great franchise is going to bow out.

Are you all starting to see what I have been seeing for some time now? There's NO WAY POSSIBLE for this game to have a triple A budget, and a triple A staff, and yet carry on with these types of issues iteration after iteration, let alone month after month.

Literally having one person dedicated to creating events and ensuring car balance would go a long way toward solving most issues.

ONE DEDICATED PERSON is all that's needed. It's a trivial thing to a company like Sony.

It's sad that this is how this great franchise is going to bow out.
This developer reminds me of politicians in my own country. Instead of directly solving the problem they just create workarounds or half assed attempts.

This developer reminds me of politicians in my own country. Instead of directly solving the problem they just create workarounds or half assed attempts.
The thing is, it's not "a developer". Yes, they have an office, but there is no way that they operate like most studios that we know of. Honestly based on what we see (the game that has been delivered, what changes have been made, and the pace of fixes) it seems that it's an ad hoc team where free people within SCE get put on the project as they become available.

As I have said since the release, there is no love.

Maybe the physics are different enough online to make a difference, but in time trials I can't get the Aventadors within 2 sec of the fastest sports/super cars at 700pp on Sports Medium and Sports Soft. Those being the F1, GTR Nismo, R34, Diablo GT, and Huracan. F1 has my lap records at every track in the 600PP records (meaning 699.xxpp) aside from the Nurburgring. Carrera GT is my quickest there for some reason, lol.

At 725PP the Aventador is top-tier, at 800PP it's pretty OP, I agree. But at 700pp if you want it to lose enough weight to be nimble you lose quite a bit of power, at least on mediums and softs with a realistic setup. I still think suspension and LSD needs to be removed from the PP calculation as there is always going to be a way to break the system with this many variables at play.
I could probably come up with a glitch-tune that would destroy everything else at 700pp, so I wonder if that is what you're seeing online? The combination of an already top-tier car that is very easy to drive with ride-height glitch tunes could make a great car completely broken if there are people childish enough to use such tunes (and I know there are plenty of people like that out there, lol)

Maybe the physics are different enough online to make a difference, but in time trials I can't get the Aventadors within 2 sec of the fastest sports/super cars at 700pp on Sports Medium and Sports Soft. Those being the F1, GTR Nismo, R34, Diablo GT, and Huracan. F1 has my lap records at every track in the 600PP records (meaning 699.xxpp) aside from the Nurburgring. Carrera GT is my quickest there for some reason, lol.

At 725PP the Aventador is top-tier, at 800PP it's pretty OP, I agree. But at 700pp if you want it to lose enough weight to be nimble you lose quite a bit of power, at least on mediums and softs with a realistic setup. I still think suspension and LSD needs to be removed from the PP calculation as there is always going to be a way to break the system with this many variables at play.
I could probably come up with a glitch-tune that would destroy everything else at 700pp, so I wonder if that is what you're seeing online? The combination of an already top-tier car that is very easy to drive with ride-height glitch tunes could make a great car completely broken if there are people childish enough to use such tunes (and I know there are plenty of people like that out there, lol)
At 700pp you need to remove the spoilers on Aventador and use racing medium tyres, 1:51 is a good 700p time on trial mountain, 700p aventador does 1:48

Last edited:
At 700pp you need to remove the spoilers on Aventador and use racing medium tyres, 1:51 is a good 700p time on trial mountain, 700p aventador does 1:48
Do I recall correct that you shared a good 800 tune for the Aventador?

Would you mind sharing what you use for 700?

I'll give that a shot and see how it fares against the F1

Edit: Removing the aero parts actually increases PP by almost 4 points over just dropping the downforce values down to 200/300 with the parts installed. Strange since the car has 200/300 no matter what you do to it. Anyway, 200/300 was what I was running the Aventador at when testing it, after 5 laps at Watkins it was still 2.1 sec off the pace of the F1. I'll try adding weight up to around 2900lb and increasing HP. If that makes a big difference then I suspect there is something glitching in the tune.

Nevermind the 200/300. I'm blind and it's 200/350 with the wing. Either way, re-tuning and testing now.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back